- To encourage and to promote quality in the breeding of purebred Cesky Terriers and to advance the breed’s qualities to perfection,
- To encourage the organization of independent local specialty Clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the requirements of the American Kennel Club,
- To define precisely the true type of the Cesky Terrier in the American Kennel Club breed standard and to urge the adoption of such type as the only standard by which Cesky Terriers should be bred and judged,
- To protect and advance the interest of the Breed by encouraging sportsmanlike conduct at dog shows and all Club related events for which the Club is eligible under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club,
- To conduct sanctioned matches, specialty shows, performance events, and any other event for which the Club is eligible under the Rules
Here is a link to the current Constitution and By-laws (updated 6/2017): 2017 ACTFA C&BL
Please click on this link for our current Code of Ethics: Ethics-code-rev-july13
American Cesky Terrier Fanciers Association, Inc.
is a non profit organization and appreciate public support in any amount.
We continue to welcome designated support of Rescue, Health, Trophy, and Education Funds. All funds go to support our stated mission.
(https://www NULL.paypal NULL.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XGCYV4K5H8NW2)
717total visits,2visits today