Welcome to the home of the American Cesky Terrier Fanciers Association, Inc. We are dedicated to the education of Cesky Terrier owners and fanciers and to responsible, ethical breeding to ensure the physical and mental health of our dogs while adhering to the AKC breed standard.
The Mission of the ACTFA is:
- To encourage and to promote quality in the breeding of purebred Cesky Terriers and to advance the breed’s qualities to perfection,
- To encourage the organization of independent local specialty Clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the requirements of the American Kennel Club,
- To define precisely the true type of the Cesky Terrier in the American Kennel Club breed standard and to urge the adoption of such type as the only standard by which Cesky Terriers should be bred and judged,
- To protect and advance the interest of the Breed by encouraging sportsmanlike conduct at dog shows and all Club related events for which the Club is eligible under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club,
- To conduct sanctioned matches, specialty shows, performance events, and any other event for which the Club is eligible under the Rules
Congratulations to the newly elected President-Richard Cotter, Recording Secretary- Julie Gritten, and newly elected members of the board: Nancy Devine, and Dennis Loy. And a thank you to past president, Robert Comer and all the members of the board for their leadership in moving our club forward.